lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

project introduction

Hy my name is Camila Vela and in my computer class i have been assigned a project of science. I am going to work in Gaicha Kenya Zoo where I will teach about the difference between a population and communities of organisms, so that kids in 6Th grade know what they are going to learn next year.

My role in the class is teaching and helping students understand the difference between population and communities of organisms. As an example i am going to use Equus Zebra as population in the African ecosystem. They are a specific specie than can mate and produce offspring , the community where they belong is along with lions, giraffes, monkeys, elephants, etc.

I will be using this blog to explain what I am going to teach students with new topics of things I will teach. I will also create an excel project with a quadrant and how to understand it. And at last I will create a power point presentation with images web pages and games so that students can learn in a fun way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario